Whether you are starting a new business and looking for legal advice, looking for a business lawyer to assist with commercial litigation or planning to buy or sell a business our team of business solicitors can help. We know Australian business laws through and through and have sound experience across many different industries. We offer practical legal solutions to individuals, small businesses and SMEs.
At Bond Lawyers, our team can offer you advice on a wide range of areas that can ensure the sound operation of your business:
- Business structures: If you are establishing a new business enterprise or looking to restructure, we can help you make the transition process as smooth as possible.
- Business contracts: Our commercial lawyers can prepare or review various types of business contracts and agreements. We’ll make sure that the contract terms and conditions are suitable for your business now and into the future and ensure that due diligence standards are met.
- Commercial disputes and commercial litigation: We offer dispute resolution services and business litigation covering a wide range of problems including breach of contract, building and property disputes, debt recovery, partnership disputes and corporations law.
- Property and leasing: We can assist with retail leasing and commercial leasing for both landlords and tenants. We can also assist with the sale or purchase of commercial property.
- Commercial law and small business legal advice: We offer small business legal help in a wide range of matters including trade practices law and consumer law.
- Bankruptcy and insolvency: We can assist with the whole process of recovering money owed to you from an initial Letter of Demand through to Statement of Claim and Court Judgment.
- Taxation and finance: we can draft and review mortgages, guarantees, charges and other securities documentation as well as advise in regard to GST, Capital Gains and Land Tax.
- Business succession and asset protection: You need a plan in place to make sure that your business and personal assets are protected. We can work with your business and family to devise a plan that keeps your hard won assets safe through unit, discretionary and family trusts, Wills and/or Powers of Attorney.
Contact us to find out more or to arrange a consultation with an experienced business lawyer in Parramatta.